Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Shine all the buttons on your green shirt...

Hi, doves! How's September going for you guys so far? Last week was the hottest week of the entire summer here! I finally went to the beach on Saturday (it was almost a hundred degrees inland. Bah!). Sunday it cooled off significantly, and after a short bike ride and bumming around a local art walk, I went to take photos. Can you tell I'm ready for autumn?? It was actually still a bit warm for these tights, but I couldn't resist.

This owl bag makes an awesome camera bag! I ditched it for the rest of the photos (I feel like props make me even more awkward), but it's adorable and my new camera fits perfectly.
(Old ModCloth top, F21 shorts, random belt, ModCloth tights, Adrienne Vittadini heels, Sheinside bag)
I hope you're all having a great week! 


Post title from "Green Shirt" by Elvis Costello.

7 comments:

  1. I love when you wear green, you look so lovely in it! And awesome shorts, I would wear those non-stop this coming season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya, darlin'! I'm basically planning on living in them heheh :)

      Delete
  2. Totally love this outfit. Also love the owl bag, I like having a camera bag that doesn't look like a camera bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, love! Exactly! Except that it feels a little ridiculous when I'm carrying around two purses haha meh!

      Delete
  3. Omfg I need those shorts! I love this outfit! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.