Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Moss and leaves.

Hi, doves! So, some days just don't go as planned, and that's all right, you know? When I took these photos, I wasn't feeling all that well, and I'd already played around with another outfit and hated it (meh, it happens). But I made myself try out this outfit I've been waiting ages to wear and forced my sad sack self back outside. And I'm glad I did!
(Ruche dress, ? blouse (I'll figure it out eventually), Sock Dreams socks, Chase & Chloe shoes)
(Fake heron photobomb... Protecting the creatures of our pond!)

I don't know about you guys, but I'm feeling pretty whatever about September. Bring on October and chilly bike rides and bonfires! I can't wait for the leaves to change and the air to smell of dirt and leaves and smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.