Thursday, September 22, 2016

Witches in disguise...

Hi, doves! I figured this would be the perfect time for me to crawl out from under my rock since it's the first day of autumn here and, most importantly, because Halloween is on its way! 
Sometimes the blurriest photos are my favourite...
(Constantly fidgeting with my belt...)
(Top, tights, shoes - ModCloth, corduroy skirt - HauteLook, belt - stolen from my mum)

I've been gradually getting my house ready for the season and our annual Halloween shindig (including playlist construction). This summer was insanely busy as usual (we finally picked a wedding venue and date! You know, only two years later. We've been together nearly ten years; "rushing" isn't in our vocabulary heh), so I'm ready to slow down a bit and enjoy the fall.

I have a bunch of autumnal and Halloween inspired outfits coming up, and I'm super excited to get back into it. So stay tuned!


(Title from the Edgar Allan Poe story "The Black Cat.")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.