Friday, February 18, 2011

Under the weather


Under the weather, originally uploaded by thedictioncanary.
(ModCloth dress and shoes, Target cardigan, random tights)

I stayed home sick today, and this is the outfit I almost always wind up throwing on when I need to be comfortable.

It's seventy degrees and breezy outside right now. I can not wait for the trees to start budding and the flowers to start coming up. And for everything to turn green and vibrant. I try to attend the Philadelphia Flower Show every year to sort of tide me over until spring really begins. I missed the show last year so I'm pretty excited for it this year!

I'm sitting on the back porch and listening to old episodes of This American Life. It's lovely to be able to enjoy the fresh air even if I'm not feeling all that well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.