Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Stares into space like a dead china doll...

Autumn has always been my favourite season, but I can't remember ever being this excited for summer to end. Aside from the heat and humidity, it just hasn't been much of a summer for me. It's been one thing after another. Psh, responsibilities! I'm ready to relax and enjoy the transition to fall.


I took these around 7:00 on Tuesday night. The humidity was incredible! Bring on the cool evenings, crunchy leaves, and pumpkin flavoured everything!

(Knitted Dove skirt, F21 top, ModCloth            shoes)

Also, I'm still getting used to taking photos in such a suburban setting. I've never lived in an actual development before! When it gets cooler I'll start scoping out new locations.


Labour Day weekend is almost here. After Monday the tourists will all vanish, and the coast will be quiet again. Perhaps I'll venture out for some beach photos soon. 



Title from "Waltz #2" by Elliott Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.