Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August, I'll see you soon under yellow moons...

Catch ya later, August! Maybe you'll be better next year. Yesterday I had my first pumpkin coffee of the year. Even though there are still technically 19 days left of summer... I'm moving on! 

I knew yesterday was going to be a stormy one and I wouldn't have time later on, so I ran out and took these during an early lull in the rain (of course it cleared up later).

  (ModCloth top and wedges, Tulle skirt)

Also, my camera is currently out of commission, but I didn't want to get lazy and not post... So, I used my phone! Which, along with the weird light, made these a bit funky. But I don't hate them. And until I sort out my camera, they'll have to do.


Some times, especially on dark, grey days, I just feel like dressing brightly. A little girl complimented me on my outfit while I was grabbing coffee that morning. She was adorable and pretty much made my day!


Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! 


Title from "August" by Rilo Kiley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.