Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August in the end...

Hi, doves! I still don't have my new camera (next week!), so these were actually shot on my phone. They're a bit wonky, but they'll do for now!

These shoes are a bit of a departure from what I might usually wear. I bought them for the wedding I attended last month, but they turned out to be much more wearable than I'd expected! They're surprisingly comfortable, and their peachy-nude colour is really rather versatile. Also, yes, I live in these shorts.
(Ruche kimono, old F21 lace tee, Tulle shorts, Ruche wedges)
Is anyone else left wondering where their summer has gone?? I live on the coast, and I haven't even been to the beach once. How pathetic! We've had a very mild summer this year (which is why my outfits have been more springy than summery, I think). Cool mornings and evenings with a good bit of rain. That's the kind of summer I like best, even if I didn't get to enjoy it as much as I'd hoped. But I will admit that I'm getting excited for fall!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when an item surprises me like that. I agree, summer was here and now it's gone... Now it's just wet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.