Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Always it's spring...

Happy spring! Two days late but no matter!


(ModCloth shirt, stockings, and shoes, Tulle cardigan and skirt)

This is the outfit I should have worn today. I opted for comfort and minimal fussing, though. Since this skirt has a tendency to wrinkle no matter what I do and I can't stand having to pull and tug and smooth all day, I threw on a grey pleated skirt and grey stockings instead. But I do like this version much better. Very springy!





I'm trying not to laugh in the first photo up there and this is the reason:



This is our dog dinosaur, Argus! He's a 150+ pound English Mastiff. He's got forty pounds easy on me and, if he stood up on his back legs, he'd be almost a foot taller! He's ginormous to say the least. And a complete goofball.



He decided that he wanted my attention just as the timer was going off. Of course!

4 comments:

  1. I never saw a dog like that in my whole life!!lol
    ps: he didn't managed to steal your thunder though!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh Thanks, guys! :) He's a beast but very gentle and loving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.