Thursday, March 24, 2011

Flash flood watches covered the southern portion of my disposition...

Yesterday was a cold, raw, nasty day so I just ran out back to quickly take photos when I got home. We had a hail storm later on in the evening! The hail was immediately followed by torrential rain, of course. That'll do, March. That'll do.


(Target cardigan, TJ Maxx floral shirt, Tulle skirt, ModCloth stockings and shoes)

I decided to actually wear this skirt yesterday! It has a micro-plaid pattern so it's not too boring. I paired it with a flowy floral shirt I picked up at TJ Maxx a few weeks ago. And my favourite cardigan, of course.



I wound up back inside for this shot because my hands had turned red and I was starting to soak through from the rain. This shirt is very long and has a strange ruffle round the back so I'll only wear it tucked in. The pattern was too pretty to pass up for ten bucks!



This is probably my favourite pair of heels ever. As you can see they have been well-loved. I wear them constantly. They're comfortable, and I love the design and colour.

It's almost the weekend! Anyone have anything exciting going on? It's supposed to be nasty still here so I don't have a clue what I'll do. Hopefully I'll get a bit of time outside!


Title from "Emotional Weather Report" by Tom Waits.

4 comments:

  1. Just.. wow.
    you look gorgeous here and your style as ever is amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this whole look. especially your shoes. i can see why they're your favorite. and yes, i'm ready for warm weather too! so cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tereza, thank you! I am a sucker for good deals :)

    Lena, goodness, thank you, dear! <3

    Higgenbottom, thanks so much! Spring really needs to pick up the pace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.