Monday, March 28, 2011

Open the curtain and let in some sky...

These photos are the result of a dull Saturday afternoon. It's still freezing and my allergies have been absolutely out of control so I spent most of the weekend sniffling and snuffling away.


(Forever21 dress and cardigan, Target stockings over ModCloth stockings, TJ Maxx shoes)

I spent the entire weekend in this cardigan! I'm a wee bit obsessed with the whole stripes + flowers combination. Nineties kids, unite?



The dress is so soft, and I can't wait to wear it with some flats or sandals, bare legs, and a big ol' hat this summer! I'm so sick of wearing multiple pairs of stockings. Enough already!



My room is a strange combination of incredibly girly and... well, cowboy? I don't know. Dirty Harry and Rick Danko on the same wall as a Black Apple print and a vintage House & Garden calendar. I'd say that about sums me up.

How was your weekend?


Title from "Breakthrough" by Modest Mouse

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty skirt and room! Love the cardigan with it :)

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this outfit (that dress is really cute - Forever 21 needs to hurry up and get to Canada/Toronto already)!

    Your room is pretty sweet too (girly/cowboy works, don't let anyone tell you otherwise..hee)

    off by heart style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Amy! :)


    Thank you, Mo! I always wind up doing so much damage at F21. I try to stay away as long as I can but I love it! ;) Heheh thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.