Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bug girl...

I had taken photos of this outfit a while back, but I decided to reshoot them not in my lame backyard (I will like it more when my wall of leaves returns again).  So, this time I went back to my favourite spot behind my parents' house (they only live five minutes down the road in the next town, but I swear the air is cleaner there. It smells earthier, greener, just cleaner). Basically, I spent an hour running around the woods. It's refreshing to have a quiet place to go where I feel comfortable, back in my element.

Anyway, I'm completely in love with this bug dress by Tulle and honestly can't wait to style it again (but I will heh)! Also, I don't know if you can quite make it out, but there are butterflies on my jacket lining as well. I actually just noticed this. Hurrah for accidental insect coordinating!
(Tulle dress and jacket, Target tights, same damn shoes)
 My skin has nearly returned to normal. I'm just left with it quite a bit drier than usual (even for the winter). All of this has me wondering about doing a beauty/health & wellness feature every now and then. I'm still mulling over how I would approach it, so if you have any ideas or thoughts, let me know! If you're not interested at all, if you'd like to read about specific topics, if there's something completely different you'd like to see here, etc. I would love your input!

2 comments:

  1. That dress is seriously cute! I love quirky prints!

    ~ K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in the dress and the location you chose for the photos! <3 Sorry for the belated comment. I'm in the process of catching up on everyone's blogs and I suck a life. Haha.

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.