Monday, November 4, 2013

Back in plaid...

Well, I'm a few days late but happy November! It's my brother's and my birthday month (twins!) along with my mum and a couple of my best friends. Throw in a potluck next weekend and Thanksgiving... It's going to be busy!

Our impromptu trip to Boston was a whirlwind! A very long, but fun twenty-eight hours or so. It's always good to get back home after a crazy trip like that. Though I do really want to get back up there in December for the Mighty Mighty Bosstones' Hometown Throwdown!


(UO cardigan and skirt, ModCloth shirt, Target tights, vintage boots)



I meant to post last night, but I decided to just be lazy and take another evening off. These photos are actually from last weekend. My hair is so much shorter now! I chopped another few inches off today. A clean slate is always refreshing! Plus my hair grows like a weed, so it'll be super long again in no time. Tomorrow I'll catch up, and I'll be back in real time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I know that shirt! I pined after it on MC and you've styled it beautifully <3 Great mix of colors and those boots! Wow!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well well well, another excellent skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.