Sunday, November 24, 2013

Plum & Grey.

This has been a relaxed, uneventful weekend for me. Not much to report, really! So, this is what I wore on Friday to sit around and then go to the doctor's. I just wanted to be comfortable but not feel like a total bum... Even though I definitely was. I'm feeling a wee bit better today. Hopefully that continues!

(UO cardigan, Threadless tee, ModClothskirt & tights, AdrienneVittadini heels)




The full tee design was difficult to capture on the dark plum background, but here it is on Threadless. Also, these are the same brown shoes I wear nearly every single day but in black! I bought them for my Sally costume a couple years ago, but I somehow always forget about them. Super comfy with a nice kitten heel.

I'm only working Tuesday and Wednesday this week, and I couldn't be more excited for a bit of a holiday break.

Hope you've had a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I really love that cardigan. The colors and the buttons are lovely. I need to invest in more cardigans, badly. I wear the same one with nearly every outfit! Agh. I actually work fewer shift than normal this week, also. Here's to retaining sanity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, the color of that tree with your hair... amazing! Love that skirt <3 Alex

    http://tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com/2013/11/when-clock-strikes-twelve.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I find green looks so good on red heads and this skirt looks great on you! And I love that top and the little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a very similar skirt and I regret that I've only worn it once! I love the pleats! You styled the skirt beautifully here!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.