Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I look at myself but it's so chancy; I see things that I don't fancy...

I haven't got much to say today. I've got to admit I've been in a bit of a funk the past couple days. There was a hummingbird out back today, though! But it didn't want any of my flowers and so flew away.


(Cardigan from my aunt, Ruche dress, ModCloth heels)

I just noticed how strange the sleeves look. I had to roll them up to get my allergy shots this afternoon and I guess they stayed... bunchy? Whoops!



I've had this little green cardigan for so long I'm not sure I'll ever be able to give it up. I love the wee flowers.



This dress feels a smidge big even with the belt but it's too pretty not to wear!

The good thing about today is that tomorrow is Thursday, and Thursday is nearly Friday... So it's practically the weekend again, right??

Well, I hope every one is having a good week!


Title from "Talking in the Dark" by Elvis Costello.

2 comments:

  1. green and purple work perfect for your hairtone.. :)
    cute!
    xxx
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit, love the color combination! and the purple top really make a statement! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.