Tuesday, May 17, 2011

We were both hitchhikers but you had your ears tuned to the roar...

Did you all have a good weekend? I was expecting terrible weather but it turned out to be a lovely few days. I went to the May Fest down the road both Saturday and Sunday. Sunday was hot and humid but definitely the nicer day. Saturday evening I went to a graduation party for one of my best friends. And Sunday evening the boyfriend and I went to dinner and a movie.


(J. Crew floppy hat, ModCloth top, Tulle shorts, ModCloth Heels)



I'm in love with my new floppy hat! It's going to be glued to my head all summer.



These photos are from last week and, admittedly, a bit deceiving. It wasn't nearly as warm and summery as it looks! But I think these are some of my favourite photos yet.



All right, I'm keeping it short and sweet tonight, folks! I hope everybody's week is going well!

Edit:I should give credit where credit's due. Ed, one of my absolute best friends, found the hat for me while we were in J. Crew a couple weeks ago. I was on the hunt but he spotted it! Good eye, Edsel, dear.


Title from "For You" by Bruce Springsteen.

4 comments:

  1. what a wonderful, summery outfit! and I am SO jealous of how cute you look in that hat! you take your pictures in the prettiest places ever, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all the pretty shots! The sun rays streaming in give off such a wonderful, angelic glow (what a pretty lady)!
    I have a love affair with floppy hats! Can't wait to throw on mine for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked that hat!

    -Ed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex, thank you, dear! I'm sort of terrified of taking photos where any one can see me so I hide in the woods :-/ Weirdo, I know.

    Mo, thanks so much, love! I don't know why I took so long to realize how great floppy hats are. Now I'm addicted!

    Ed, yeh, yeh, yeh. :-P Just kidding, you're right! You did find it for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.