Saturday, October 5, 2013

And there was no sunlight, no sunlight...

I was totally okay with this cloudy day! My dad's family is from the PNW, and I've always felt I would love it there. I love rainy, grey days. Today was only cloudy, but the wind in the trees sounded so much like rain that it fooled me for a second. Definitely my kind of day!

(Sweet Pea dress turned top from Hautelook, UO skirt, ModCloth shoes)


I wanted to dress autumnal today even though it was eighty degrees. This shirt was a dress, but it had almost no shape. I decided it works much better as a top! I also took the belt off and used it as a scarf. 


I've tried to keep busy being unemployed. Thus far I've been pretty successful! The weather should start to cool down again soon, so I'm ready for more bike rides and tights. 

Speaking of which, thanks so much for your supportive comments, guys! I really appreciate them. This is all new to me, and they definitely help!

Hope you're having a great weekend!



Title from "No Sunlight" by Death Cab for Cutie.

2 comments:

  1. Beauty! Love those shoes, and I have so much jealousy over those locks of yours!!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is gorgeous! I sooo need something like that. The colors and textures are perfect! Beautiful job with this outfit!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.