Monday, October 14, 2013

Pumpkin & polka dots.


(ModCloth cardigan & shoes, Society 6 t-shirt, unknown skirt, F21 belt & tights)




Not much to report here! All is still quiet on the work front. Today was pretty lazy. I went to brunch, got coffee, and did some laundry. If I don't go back to work soon, I think cabin fever is going to set in shortly. Which is one reason I'm going to start working on feature ideas (and likely start looking for a new job). Time to put a to do list together, that's for sure!


2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! That skirt is such a perfect color, I think I need one. Good luck with the work stuff, hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you put colors together <3 The grey shirt breaks up the color blocking in a fun and interested way. It's my favorite piece, aside from those amazing shoes!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.