Thursday, October 10, 2013

Little Red.

I ran out in sort of a lull in the rain to take these shots. By "sort of a lull," I mean it was only coming down slightly less heavily. And the wind was crazy! Please excuse the water spots and blurry foliage in these photos! I look like a drowned rat in the rest of the photos from today, so I'm just glad I got a few decent ones.

(ModCloth jacket, Threadless t-shirt, thrifted skirt, Target tights, vintage boots)




 I wore this to run errands today. These are my absolute favourite boots (birthday present from the boyfriend some time ago), and I need to have their soles fixed before I completely ruin them. I wish I could recall where I got this skirt! I think it's a nice nod to my punk days... which I just can't seem to shake, and I don't plan to! 



1 comment:

  1. THOSE BOOTS. They are wonderful. I'm also loving the jacket and skirt! So lovely.

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.