Monday, October 28, 2013

Cinnamon Girl...

These photos are from last Friday. This is what I wore to work and then dinner with friends. I almost didn't post this outfit because I don't totally love it. I like the idea of it, but this dress has always been a bit weird to wear. I hadn't picked out anything for the day, so I just threw this on in the morning. But I don't hate it. So, why not?

(Vintage cardigan, ModCloth dress (old) and heels, Sock Dreams socks) 



When I went through these photos, the Neil Young song just leapt into my head. And then I decided to make this the beginning of a bit of a series featuring this colour since apparently I wear it quite often (hadn't realized it until recently).

Today I went on a long bike ride through a local state park. Photos from that to come soon. Hope you had a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I like the matchy-matchy-ness :) Reminds me of Lolita fashion a bit, even though this has more of a modern vintage feel (aka modcloth)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, the colors look great with your hair! And those shoes are beautiful! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, i love love the colors in this outfit and how everything matches! seriously, so wonderful!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, that's it, bro. I want all of your cardigans, right now! >_< I love them all! Haha Fantastic dress!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.