Friday, September 13, 2013

Beautiful as Aphrodite, wise as Athena...

These days, I have no trouble admitting that 2012 was a very rough year for me. So, this past winter when I finally started coming out of my haze, I adopted Wonder Woman as my spirit animal. She serves as a reminder to myself that I am more than grad school (and dropping out of it), I am more than a desk job, I am more than an age (this year is a big one for me), and I am more than all the sorrow and frustration the world can heap on any of us at any time. 

(UO cardigan, WW tee from Amazon, F21 skirt, Target tights, ModCloth heels)


While I still have my days (who doesn't?), I generally feel better than I have in a very long time. This post/outfit (and getting back into blogging in general) is about feeling like myself again and finding a foothold in reality through the things I enjoy most in life (however unrealistic and fantastical those things may be).



I'm going to go enjoy the rest of my weekend, and I hope you're enjoying yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.