Thursday, September 5, 2013

The weather changes not halfway between your house and mine...

We had an awesome sun shower last night (unfortunately, I was driving so no photos). I would have run out to take photos in it, but it had already passed by the time I got home. Aside from the ugly beige house encroaching on my shots, I'm pretty happy with how these photos turned out.

(BB Dakota dress, Target cardigan, F21 belt, CL by Laundry wedges)


I love all the colours in this dress. I'll definitely be wearing it throughout the colder months as well. It'll be perfect for layering and different cardigans and boots (!!!). 


And now, it's time for the weekend!




Title from "Hail to Whatever You Found in the Sunlight That Surrounds You" by Rilo Kiley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.