Monday, September 30, 2013

Oh fox confessor, please, who married me to these orphaned blues?

I'm having a pretty quiet, lazy Monday which is all right with me!


This Tulle jacket is basically a fitted sweatshirt. It's perfect for these in between temperatures we've been having in Jersey. Not too hot, not too chilly, just right!

 (Tulle jacket, Threadless tee, thrifted skirt and belt, probably Target stockings, vintage boots from Vintage Cowboy Boots)

 I thrifted this skirt in either high school or college. Either way, I've had it a very long time and still wear it pretty frequently! I miss my thrifting days. Most of my old favourite thrift shops are long gone. I need to get out there and find new spots.
Oh, Threadless... I could spend so much money on so many fantastic t-shirts. Not only am I a big fan of Neko Case (which I'm sure you could already tell), but my boyfriend has called me Fox (almost) since we met. Pretty much had to get this one!




Title from "Fox Confessor Brings The Flood" by Neko Case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.