Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My head ain't filled with nothin' but cats and rocking chairs...

These photos are from this past weekend. I wound up with a ton of outtakes featuring the cats. So many I thought I'd throw a couple in here.
    
   (F21 tank top, T.J. Maxx (?) polka dot top, UO shorts, Aerosoles wedges)

I want to say I got this polka dot top from T.J. Maxx last year. But I'm not entirely sure about that. It's definitely one of my favourite tops, so I'm sure you'll see it more than once here.
   

I didn't even know Duke was behind me until I checked the photo. This is by far the best one of the batch.
   
   
These are the comfiest wedges ever. I've had them for a year or two and wear them all summer long. They're pretty much perfect for everything.


I'm still getting used to being surrounded by houses. I've considered putting up some kind of temporary (we're only renting) privacy partition along the back of the fence. I would feel much more comfortable taking photos in the yard, I would have much better lighting, and it would be super cozy! Hm, now that I think about it, I think this calls for some Pinterest project inspiration. 




Title from "Easy Plateau" by Ryan Adams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Also, feel free to email me at jenny@dictioncanary.com.